Authors note: I liked this book so i used it for the essay.
“Death and The Arrow” shows dedication, and friendship. I can relate to this book because I am dedicated to what is important and I would do anything for a good friend. This book shows the best friendship between two completely different people, a thief and a normal hard working boy. They don't let anything or anyone ruin their friendship, especially Toms' father who hates Will, Toms' best friend.
The book shows dedication with tom never giving up on his friends. Throughout the whole book he is with his friends trying to find the killer of his best friend tom. Tom goes through very tough times but never loses hope that he will find the killer. that is inspiring and tells me to never give up on anything that really matters.
The author "Chris Priestley" showed friendship by having made a great friendship from Will being a thief and Tom being a normal boy. This all started by Will trying to rob Tom of his pocket watch that his father gave to him out of trust. Every time they would meet Will would take the watch, but Tom knew him so well that he would instantly ask for it back. That is one of the best friendships I've ever heard of.
This was a great book, I wouldn't hesitate from telling someone how much I loved it. It kept me interested with new murders and new clues that lead Tom closer to finding the killer of his best friend. It is a sad, happy, and mysterious book.
No comments:
Post a Comment