Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I AM PROUD.

Authors note:I have never thought about why i am actually proud of my country this essay gave me a chance to take time and think about it.


I am proud of our country. I am proud because in my opinion we live in one of the best countries in the world. We have freedom and not a lot of countries have that. We fight for our freedom though and that takes American lives and these brave men and women are loved by everyone in amerce for keeping us safe. Our country has been in many wars and we used to have very young boys most of them as young as twelve years old. Now there is an age limit and everything is a lot safer in our country. Almost everyone in this country go to bed feeling safe and secure.

There is still danger and crime in our country but it is always taken care of to keep everyone as safe as possible that’s just a few reasons that people should be proud of the U.S.A. there will always be hard times in our country and not everyone in our country is as sophisticated as some countries but that is no reason to hate us. That’s the only thing that I don’t understand why do people start wars just because of the way we live not everyone is the same and some people don’t understand that and just want everyone to be how they are. But our country has a strong army and I’m proud of that. We have not been beaten yet so we are still on top and we will keep our freedom.

Other countries have threatened us because they don’t like the way we live they think our people shouldn’t have most of the rights that we have but that’s why so many people live here, because of those freedoms people are proud to live in a place like this and feel bad for the people that don’t have the freedoms we do. I’m proud of my country and I always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment